Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry!!

Hey guys!

I'm super sorry about the lack of updates...

I'm having a very hard time writing this story right now but, trust me when I say I'm working to correct this. I have alot of ideas but I just can't seem to pull it together the way I want.

I lost a few followers (hopefully due to lack of updates and not the fact that they hate this story lol). For the people that are still reading this and waiting for an update... thanks =).

Hang around a bit more... hopefully I'll have something soon.


In the mean time... for anyone who's looking for a Sidney Crosby story, check out:

nothingworthwinning87.blogspot.com
or
goldlining87.blogspot.com

they're both great and if you love Sidney Crosby, you'll love these.

Beyond that I'm working on a duo-story with a really talented writer... onthinice29.blogspot.com (it's a Marc-Andre Fleury one... and I'm very proud of it!)

Thanks again guys!! =)

2 comments:

  1. awww... shucks Zigh... :)

    It's all good... Take your time. We're all patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, your readers are still here!!

    ReplyDelete