Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chapter 16: Inappropriate Thoughts

“Sid… don’t you think you’re over-reacting? Just a bit…” Flower and I sat together at our regular coffee shop; he was giving me a run down of all the things I had done wrong, the night before. Needless to say, there was a lot to talk about.

I sighed and fiddle with the lid of my coffee, “I never said that I wasn’t… I just… don’t know what else to do.”

“You could always… oh, I don’t know… tell her the truth.” I grimaced at the sarcasm in his voice; refusing to meet his eyes. I felt like a child being scolded for doing something wrong.
I felt horrible enough with being called out by Flower. I had been awful to Karri the night before; I knew that I was over-reacting, but I was terrified of losing her to Max. Besides, it wasn’t like this was the first time Karri had stirred up strong emotions in me.

“Look Sid, I know you don’t want to hear this but, just say Karri likes Max, wouldn’t you rather know how she feels now; instead of finding out later? If she wants to be with him then, hiding how he feels isn’t going to stop them…”

I nodded slowly. “I know, I know… You’re right, about everything. I mean, I know she loves me but; hiding this is just hurting us more. It’d be better to have it out in the open.”
Flower nodded along with my words; obviously relieved to have me on the same page again. We said goodbye and I headed home, excited to finally sort things out with Karrington, but terrified as to how things would actually play out.

She wasn’t hard to find, curled up on the couch watching The View; still in her Pjs. “Karri, can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked timidly, shrugging out of my jacket and tossing it onto the couch.

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Umm… I just wanted to say that, I’m not going to be mad at you if you wanna be friends with Max.”

“What?” She turned the TV off and stared at me, “last night… you were so mad though…”

“I know babe.” I sighed and sat down in front of her on the coffee table. “Look Karri, there’s something that I need to tell you.” She stiffened and adverted her eyes to her hands, which were shaking in her lap. I smiled to myself and reached for them; holding them steady in my own. “Max is in love with you… that’s why I flip out so much every time you talk to him.”

She stared up at me, confusion clouding her face. “Sidney, that’s ridiculous… Max is your team-mate, and he’s just a friend! He hardly knows me… Do you think you’re maybe being paranoid?”

“Oh, I’m definitely being paranoid,” I chuckled softly as I gently massaged her hands in mine, “but that doesn’t change the truth. There’s just something about the way he talks about you Karri… I don’t like it.”

She sighed and tugged me towards her. I sat on the couch and she curled up in my lap; rubbing my chest with her hand. “Well…” She started slowly, picking her words carefully. “I do like Max, he’s been a good friend to me since I’ve been here, but if it bothers you that much-, I mean-, if you’re really worried about it, I’ll stay away from him. Unless it‘s a group thing, of course.”

“But, I just said-”

“I know what you just said, but I don’t want to fight with you anymore Sidney.” She lifted her head off my shoulder and smiled down at me. “I love you and if this is important to you, then it’s important to me too.”

She rested her head back down on my shoulder as a smile spread across my face. “How did I get so lucky?”

“Don’t let it go to your ego… I’m only here because of that giant rump you‘ve got…” She quipped back lightly, her body beginning to shake slightly with her laughter.

I let out a low sight, “why does everyone have something to say about my ass?” I wrapped my arms around her tightly and scooped her up, heading towards the stairs.

“Sidney! It’s the middle of the day!” She squealed as I took the stairs two at a time.

“Exactly,” I huffed, finally reaching the top. “Means we have more time.” I heard her exhale loudly; but looked down in time to see the smile spreading across her face.


I started to kiss her as I used her body to push the door open; flopping her down on the bed as I turned on my heel and walked back on the door. “Sidney!” She whined from the bedroom as I made my way down the hallway to the large bathroom.
I turned on the hot tub; and sat on the ledge, waiting for it to fill.


I watched Karri shimmy out of her jeans as I sat in the hot water; grin spreading across my face. I watched her as she climbed in the water, unable to take my eyes of the long legs that I loved so much.
As she slipped beneath the surface I reached over and turned on the spa on, causing the water to begin it’s swirl around her. She moved towards me, climbing into my lap and resting her back against my chest. I reached up from behind her, cupping her in my hands; gently massaging her breasts as she pressed backwards into me harder.
A low moan escaped her mouth as I increased the pressure I was exerting; she reached around and grabbed onto me. I felt each finger close around me as she began to move her hand up and down.
I pushed her away from me, over to the other side of the tub. I moved her around until her back was against the side.
She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her legs and pushed myself into her. Karri began to dig her nails into the back of my neck as I thrusted into her harder.
She moaned my name into my ear and I felt myself nearing the edge. I bent forward and dug my teeth into her neck, causing her to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Tasting blood I withdrew, moving my lips up towards her jaw; sucking hard.


Normally things with Karrington were always gentle and relaxed; this time had been different.
We were curled up on the downstairs couch, back to watching day-time talk shows, when I could finally take in her appearance.
She clearly had my teeth in her neck, that was evidence; I could count how many teeth I had from here. Around the marks were three visible hickies.

We relaxed together, and I held her close. Being able to lie here with her - no tension, no worries - was a godsend. I tried to not to allow the thoughts to come in but they did; I knew at this particular time that I should be thinking about him…
I tried to drown out the words my mind was thinking by focusing on the two girls, now engaged in a cat-fight, on TV; but it was useless. I kept glancing down at Karri’s neck, smiling to myself. Wonder how long before Talbo sees that…

7 comments:

  1. “Means we have more time.”

    Um, I loved that. I would give all the money in my savings account to hear him say that to me. And mark me like that. H O T.

    Like I said, you underestimate yourself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew... that was steamy... "Wonder how long before Talbo see that..." haha Sidney still so jealous!

    Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Wonder how long before Talbo sees that…"

    PLEASE PUT SOMETHING ABOUT THAT IN UR NEXT CHAPTER IM BEGGING YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so, SO happy he told her. Whew! No big blow up, just rough, hot sex. Perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh silly Sid. His jealousy is just so amusing. Thanks for writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that he told her about Max! Great steamy scene! Great update, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, I'm thrilled that he told her and that she understood. And again, like everyone else, I loved the last line. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete